Lotte Dual Chocolate & Wafers

Lotte's Dual Chocolate Wafers are made of 75% chocolate, with the remaining 25% being a saku saku (crispy) waffle-like layers, ensuring that these tasty treats will always meet your chocolate cravings while never melting before it can reach your mouth. On your first bite, you will be surprised you are not eating pure chocolate. Each box contains 52g of delicious chocolate goodness for you to enjoy by yourself or with your friends.

  Free Shipping $40+ to US

Availability: Out of stock

$ 7.90
Email When Available


  • Contents: 52g
  • Best before: 08/2013
  • Made in Japan by Lotte

Additional Info

Additional Info

Product code 05367
Brand Dual
Manufacturer Lotte
Dimensions 15 x 8 x 5 cm


Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Lotte Dual Chocolate & Wafers
How do you rate this product? *
  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars

Other customers liked these

More from Dual