Morinaga Sakuma DROPS Candy - Salty Fruit Mix
Sakuma DROPS are hard candy drops that are some of the oldest and most popular treats in Japan. These traditional, cheap candies have been manufactured since 1908. The tin cans come in many different designs, which makes them very popular collector item in Japan. DROPS has a lot of collaborations with famous icons and characters in Japan, like Hello Kitty, Ghibli Studio, Rilakkuma, Doraemon, and so on. This cute tin box is bursting with fruit flavored candies, that have a pinch of salt! The tin shows you where the fruits come from in Taiwan in this special edition DROPS series. Once you have eaten all the sweets, you can use the box for something else!
- Sakuma DROPS fruit candies in special Taiwan fruit tin can!
- Package includes 5 flavors - guava, pear, lime, grapefruit, and kumquat
- Contents: 180 g
- Made in Taiwan by Morinaga
- This tin can is closed tightly. Use a tool to open the small lid.
|Dimensions||9 x 12 x 3 cm / 4 x 5 x 1 inch|
Customer Reviews (1)
- It’s gunna be a no from meReview by Elora
Write Your Own Review